Introduction to bermuda triangle
- A triangular region in which most of the accidents happened mysteriously.
Location of bermuda triangle
- Located on the south eastern coast of the us in the atlantic
- Area-440,000 sq miles
- Uss cyclops-mar 4, 1918
- The flight 19 disaster-dec 5,1945
- The ss marine sulphur queen-feb 3, 1963
- Milwaukee’s 440th airlift wing-1965
Natural explanations of bermuda triangleThe reasonable explanations given for the ber
muda triangle disasters.
- Compass variations
- Gulf stream
- Human error
- Methane hydrates
Compass variations due to bermuda triangle
- Magnetic north & geographic north are same.
- These compass variations occurs in the line passing from wisconin to gulf of mexico.
- Magnetic variations are in relation to the magnetic poles.
- Deep ocean current like a river in the ocean
- Flows from gulf of mexico to straits of florida
- Surface velocity-2.5 m/s
- The loss of a volatile benzene residue tanker ss v.a fogg in 1972.
- The revonoc, a sailing yatch was lost by harvey conover in 1958 when sailing into storm.
- Powerful storms
- Have caused thousands of deaths & billion dollar damages
- 1st tragedy: sinking of francisco de babadilla’s spanish fleet in 1502
- The formation of natural gas on the continental shelves.
- Periodic methane eruptions called mud volcanoes produces frothy water.
- Wreckage of ship.
ConclusionA mystery yet to be solved.
Like this and then download
COMMENTS AND THANKS ARE WELCOME