Postitive thinking process
- Know yourself – Self knowledge.
- Be Positive in your quest for self knowledge.
- Positive beginning –
- Realise exciting self exploration.
- Identify you as more interesting person than ever before.
- List out your achievements.
- Rediscover your hidden strengths.
- Identify what is important for you in your life.
- Find out your faults and causes thereof honestly.
Traits of positive thinkers
Roots of negative thinking
- Lack of faith in self
- Lack of faith in others
- Risk aversion
Techniques of positive thinking
- Solutions vs excuse
- Health vs wealth
- Inferiority vs supperiority
- Independence vs anarchy
- Egoism vs altruism
- Jealous vs joy
- Focus vs concentration
- Experience vs witness
- Positive thinking enables you to –
- Set achievable goals
- Identify means of achieving
- Chalk out road map to accomplish
- Concentrate , reach and achieve
- Important practices of high achievers- positive thinkers
- Hard and smart workers
- Lead and follows
- Delegators and delegatees
- Effective team builders – members/leaders
- Motivators and motivated
- Time managers
- Long term visioneries
- Relentless persuers
- Trustees of self and others
- Have high clarity of thinking
Be positive- emerge and evolve as a potential positive thinker and high achiever
Like this and then download
COMMENTS AND THANKS ARE WELCOME