- Mobile phones have been the craze of the entire world, for being the latest mode of communication.
- Mobile phones are part of huge wireless/mobile communication systems
- To send and share data quickly
- The various technologies that are in use in the mobile phones are Bluetooth, IR, and WIFI. etc.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) is a promising contact less technology integrated into these cellular phones.
- WPAN is used in this technology
- This paper deals with the concept, the implementation and the security of NFC and NFC enabled devices.
What is Near Field Communication?
- Near Field Communication (NFC) is a standards-based, short-range wireless connectivity technology
- NFC operates in the standard 13.56MHz frequency band over a distance of up to around 20 centimeters